When someone looks at Madison, Alabama, they see a vibrant, close-knit community. This suburb of Huntsville has rated the best place to live and raise a family. The schools in Madison are ranked the best in the state for college-preparedness. This is a healthy and clean city, of which A+ Pest Control is proud to be a member. In Madison, A+ Pest Control wants to be your go-to pest control company.
Below are some great things families can do in Madison during the summer.
- NASA Marshall Space Flight Center-In keeping with the area’s aerospace industry, the Marshall Space Center charts the space flight history. On the grounds is a research center for shuttle propulsion. An excellent place to visit if being an astronaut continues to be a career goal.
- Rainbow Mountain Nature Reserve: Hiking is abundant in this natural reserve. Several different trails and a variety of different terrains keeps the park exciting. Spring Mountain is wonderful for early morning hikes. Balance Rock, a renowned area for a photo opportunity for young and old alike.
- Kids Kingdom: If the family needs to blow off a little steam, this is the place to do it. Parents can relax in the shade at one of several picnic tables while the children play. Located outdoors and in an enclosed area so little ones can’t wander off. Slides, places to climb, swings, and plenty of areas to run, Kids Kingdom continues to be a favorite for fresh air and sunshine.
- Lady Ann Lake: Like to fish? On Lady Ann Lake, it’s said the fishing is great, and the sunsets are spectacular. Located on the outskirts of Madison, this body of water has it all; bait shops and fishing charters available for the asking. Fish are abundant all year, hot or cold, sunny or cloudy best part the lake is close to home. A great place to teach your children to fish.
- Palmer Park: Soccer Moms and Baseball Moms will love this park. Palmer Park enjoys most of the soccer and baseball fields in the area. There is an extensive playground near the fields. Moms and Dads can watch the younger children on the playground and keep an eye on the soccer game. The park includes a concession stand and a good number of picnic tables.
Madison had many places to enjoy the outdoors. Insects like the outdoors too. When the bugs start bugging you at home, that’s the time to call A+ Pest Control. We are a family-owned and operated business. Our technicians are familiar with all the pests in the area. Habits, nests, location, and behavior of pest is at the top of the list. A+Pest Control will come to your home, assess the problem, and discuss solutions. We will quickly and safely treat areas where you see pests and then treat the areas where they may be hiding. Make A+ Pest Control your number one exterminator in Madison.